SELECTED ESSAYS AND REPORTS
Please also note that only most recent essays are stated below. Again for full list of essays, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Kingsley-Godwin M.J . Various types of food and their characteristics. Stifford Clays Report, May 2011.
2. Kingsley-Godwin M.J . Tropical Diseases: An Evaluation of Characteristics and Health Consequences. IAHCP Education Academy Centre Review, 2012.
3. Kingsley-Godwin M.J. Is Anorexia a Disease: Discuss?, Ilford Report, 2013.
4. Kingsley-Godwin M.J . Tourism on Desert Locations: An Evaluation of Economic and Social Issues. IAHCP Education Academy Centre Essay, 2014.
5. Kingsley-Godwin M.J. Who Killed John Fitzgerald Kennedy: An Investigation of the Evidence, Conspiracies and Mysteries. Rossall Essay, 2014.
6. Kingsley-Godwin M.J . The causes of the First World War: Analysis of origins, effects and consequences. St Anne’s-on-Sea, UK March 2015.
LAUNCH OF NEW PUBLICATIONS ON CHRONIC DISEASES, SURGICAL DISEASES, SURGERY, PUBLIC HEALTH MEDICINE, PAEDIATRIC MEDICAL AND SURGICAL MATTERS, HYGIENE, GLOBAL HEALTH, NEUROSURGERY, NEUROLOGY, EAR, NOSE AND THROAT, INFECTIOUS DISEASES, EPIDEMIOLOGY, AND CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES, AND OBESITY ISSUES:
Maria Jana will be launching her new publications on Cardiovascular, Respiratory, Surgery, Surgical Diseases, Infectious Diseases and Tuberculosis, Neurosurgery and Neurosciences/Neurology, Public Health Medicine, Epidemiology and Chronic Diseases, including a new guide on Diabetes and its complications, and obesity issues from December 2019 to February 2023.
PRESENTATIONS AT INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL CONFERENCES:
Maria Jana presented 44 projects and facilitated some workshops on dermatology, chronic diseases, autoimmune diseases, diabetes, infectious diseases, eating disorders and co-morbidity issues at various international medical conferences in July, August, November and December from 2015 to 2021. Details of these projects and proceedings will be published on this Website by the end of March 2022. So watch out!!
LAUNCH OF 5TH EDITIONS OF MARIA JANA’S ENGLISH LITERATURE BOOKS/NOVELS
Maria Jana books are now in their 5th editions. These would be printed from October 2021 and would be available from November 2021. If you would like to reserve them, please contact: email@example.com
Interesting months ahead!
If you have always wanted to ask me something, now is the time to go for it!