Please note that only selected recent articles are presented here. For the full list of articles published by Maria Jana, please contact email@example.com. The recent papers are as follows:
5. Kingsley-Godwin M. J. The Impact of Infectious Diseases in the Community: Evaluation of Prevalence, Prevention and Control Measures (Healthy Living News, April 2015 ).
6. Kingsley,D.E.C.C.O.H and Kingsley-Godwin M J. Gastrointestinal Disorders, International Journal of Medicine, Vol. 17, No. 4, 2015 pp 123-128.
7. Kingsley,D.E.C.C.O.H and Kingsley-Godwin M J. Infections, International Journal of Medicine, Vol. 16, No. 4, 2014, pp 108-131.
8. Kingsley-Godwin M.J. Evaluating the effects of Hypertension in the Community. North West London Journal of General Practice, Vol. 8, No 2, 2015, pp22 – 24.
9. Kingsley-Godwin M.J. Exploring the Impacts of Autoimmune Diseases in the Community. North West London Journal of General Practice, Vol. 9, No. 1, 2016, pp26 – 29.
10. Maria Jana Kingsley-Godwin, Joshua Kingsley-Godwin and Daniella Kingsley-Godwin Neuroscience: Historical Perspective, Characteristics, Practice and Applications in Medicine and Healthcare – A systematic study.Research and Innovations in Medical Practice and Education, , London (Online Via Zoom): International Medical Conference Services (IMCS) Book of Proceedings, March 2022 – ISSN 1471 – 1346,: pp 13 – 14, March 2022.
11. Maria Jana Kingsley-Godwin. Neuroscience: Concepts, Principles, Research and Innovation – A Book Proposal. In the Proceedings of Joint SMC and IAHCP International Online Medical Conference - Research and Innovations in Medical Practice and Education, 16 - 17 March 2022, London (Online Via Zoom): International Medical Conference Services (IMCS) Book of Proceedings – ISSN 1471 – 1346, pp 14 – 15, March 2022.
Please note that more articles published by Maria Jana between 2015 to 2022 can be found on the Publications Webpage via: https://www.mariajana.co.uk/publications/
Please note that more articles published by Maria Jana between 2017 to 2021 can be found at: https://www.mariajana.co.uk/publications-and-projects/
LAUNCH OF NEW PUBLICATIONS ON CHRONIC DISEASES, SURGICAL DISEASES, SURGERY, PUBLIC HEALTH MEDICINE, PAEDIATRIC MEDICAL AND SURGICAL MATTERS, HYGIENE, GLOBAL HEALTH, NEUROSURGERY, NEUROLOGY, EAR, NOSE AND THROAT, INFECTIOUS DISEASES, EPIDEMIOLOGY, AND CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES, AND OBESITY ISSUES:
Maria Jana will be launching her new publications on Cardiovascular, Respiratory, Surgery, Surgical Diseases, Infectious Diseases and Tuberculosis, Neurosurgery and Neurosciences/Neurology, Public Health Medicine, Epidemiology and Chronic Diseases, including a new guide on Diabetes and its complications, and obesity issues from December 2019 to February 2023.
PRESENTATIONS AT INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL CONFERENCES:
Maria Jana presented 44 projects and facilitated some workshops on dermatology, chronic diseases, autoimmune diseases, diabetes, infectious diseases, eating disorders and co-morbidity issues at various international medical conferences in July, August, November and December from 2015 to 2023. Details of these projects and proceedings will be published on this Website by the end of March 2023. So watch out!!
LAUNCH OF 5TH EDITIONS OF MARIA JANA’S ENGLISH LITERATURE BOOKS/NOVELS
Maria Jana books are now in their latest editions. These would be printed from February 2023 and would be available from June 2023. If you would like to reserve them, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interesting months ahead!
If you have always wanted to ask me something, now is the time to go for it!