Please note that only selected recent articles are presented here. For the full list of articles published by Maria Jana, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The recent papers are as follows:
5. Kingsley-Godwin M. J. The Impact of Infectious Diseases in the Community: Evaluation of Prevalence, Prevention and Control Measures (Healthy Living News, April 2015 ).
6. Kingsley,D.E.C.C.O.H and Kingsley-Godwin M J. Gastrointestinal Disorders, International Journal of Medicine, Vol. 17, No. 4, 2015 pp 123-128.
7. Kingsley,D.E.C.C.O.H and Kingsley-Godwin M J. Infections, International Journal of Medicine, Vol. 16, No. 4, 2014, pp 108-131.
8. Kingsley-Godwin M.J. Evaluating the effects of Hypertension in the Community. North West London Journal of General Practice, Vol. 8, No 2, 2015, pp22 – 24.
9. Kingsley-Godwin M.J. Exploring the Impacts of Autoimmune Diseases in the Community. North West London Journal of General Practice, Vol. 9, No. 1, 2016, pp26 – 29.
10. Maria Jana Kingsley-Godwin, Joshua Kingsley-Godwin and Daniella Kingsley-Godwin Neuroscience: Historical Perspective, Characteristics, Practice and Applications in Medicine and Healthcare – A systematic study.Research and Innovations in Medical Practice and Education, , London (Online Via Zoom): International Medical Conference Services (IMCS) Book of Proceedings, March 2022 – ISSN 1471 – 1346,: pp 13 – 14, March 2022.
11. Maria Jana Kingsley-Godwin. Neuroscience: Concepts, Principles, Research and Innovation – A Book Proposal. In the Proceedings of Joint SMC and IAHCP International Online Medical Conference - Research and Innovations in Medical Practice and Education, 16 - 17 March 2022, London (Online Via Zoom): International Medical Conference Services (IMCS) Book of Proceedings – ISSN 1471 – 1346, pp 14 – 15, March 2022.
Please note that more articles published by Maria Jana between 2015 to 2022 can be found on the Publications Webpage via: https://www.mariajana.co.uk/publications/
Please note that more articles published by Maria Jana between 2017 to 2021 can be found at: https://www.mariajana.co.uk/publications-and-projects/
NOTICE OF NEW PUBLICATIONS ON:
MANY CONGRATULATIONS TO DR MARIA JANA KINGSLEY-GODWIN FOR GRADUATING AS MD – MASTER PHYSICIAN/MEDICAL DOCTOR WITH DISTINCTION - SUMMA CUM LAUDE/VALEDICTORIAN AND THE BEST GRADUATING DOCTOR OF THE CLASS OF 2022 AT MEDICAL UNIVERSITY - PLOVDIV, BULGARIA.
For more details, please visit:
LAUNCH OF NEW PUBLICATIONS ON:
Dr Maria Jana will be launching her new publications on Myeloploriferative Neoplasms, Glioblastoma and Chronic Diseases from December 2023 to December 2025. For more information, please contact: email@example.com
PRESENTATIONS AND TEACHINGS UNDERTAKEN BY DR MARIA JANA AT INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL CONFERENCES AND EDUCATIONAL WORKSHOPS:
Maria Jana presented over 60 projects and facilitated some educational workshops on haematology, dermatology, chronic diseases, autoimmune diseases, diabetes, infectious diseases, eating disorders, neurosurgery and co-morbidity issues at various international medical conferences in March, May, July, August, October, November and December from 2015 to 2023. Details of these projects and proceedings are published on this website via the following links:
LAUNCH OF 5TH EDITIONS OF MARIA JANA’S ENGLISH LITERATURE BOOKS/NOVELS
Maria Jana books are now in their latest editions. These would be printed from July 2024 and would be available from August 2024. If you would like to reserve them, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interesting months ahead!
If you have always wanted to ask Dr Maria Jana something, now is the time to go for it!